Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Countdown


Ever since we dropped Julia off at the airport for her European adventure in Sweden on Sunday I have been in a constant frenzy. Seeing her leave made my imminent departure all too real. I have absolutely no idea what constitutes sensible clothing and what is irrational to pack. On top of that I am trying to make sure everything here is tied up and saying goodbye to everyone. Anyways the city I am moving to is called Utrecht. I am going to the University College Utrecht there, UCU is a smaller part of Utrecht University. It is 2/3 Dutch and 1/3 international. Apparently the Utrecht province has the best castles in the Netherlands! Anyways I have a list of things I want to do while I am in the Netherlands

1. Ice skate on a frozen canal

2. Go to a soccer game

3. Go to the flower market

I also might check out Wadlopen...a Dutch activity that involves mudflat walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment